We will work with your subject matter experts to produce instructionally sound course and program based content that maximizes the learning experience by designing materials that make learning effective, memorable, and focused on meeting learning objectives.
On-site, Blended, Online and Mobile Learning - We align best practices and the capabilities of multimedia teaching tools to optimize learning opportunities and minimize faculty impact. We have hands-on experience with the authoring software used in many institutions and training departments including Lectora, Captivate, and Articulate, as well as other lesser known products.
We are available to provide a variety of instructional design services. We can:
- Conduct front-end analysis, needs assessments, and content analysis.
- Collaborate with subject-matter-experts and design teams to develop curriculum requirements and program designs that support departmental, institutional or organizational needs and objectives.
- Design, develop and update course curriculum and materials using instructional design methodologies.
- Design and/or assist with the creation of learning objectives and developing corresponding assessment tools.
- Create, select and incorporate multimedia into courses.
- Design social learning opportunities using tools like blogs, wikis, podcasting, open source community tools and media libraries to create collaborative learning environments, where a community of learners can grow into a Community of Practice.
- Develop online, self-directed or alternative approaches to design creative, engaging curricula and programs that facilitate effective learning.
- Apply analytical skills to evaluate, report and continuously improve the effectiveness of developed instructional programs.
- Organize learning analytic data, maintain and develop reports for the assessment of learner feedback, trends and opportunities for additional educational programs or revisions to existing programs.
- Design and/or refine faculty and student tutorials and LMS documentation based on instructional design strategies and standards.
Faculty Development – While faculty development is key to successful blended and online instruction, we understand the impact attendance at such opportunities can have on the daily obligations and overwhelming schedules of faculty and staff. In order to minimize the impact we aim to design instructor-led training as well as virtual opportunities that make learning effective, memorable, and focused on meeting defined objectives.
LMS Training and System Management - We will work collaboratively with your institution or company to produce and deliver instructionally sound training and documentation on: Blackboard, Canvas or Moodle learning management systems. We can also assist with content migrations and course development in Blackboard, Canvas or Moodle.
For assistance with projects of all sizes email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to start a discussion.